Friday, December 31, 2010

Is is possible to make back up copies of Playstation 3 games?

Question by Irishfarmer: Is is possible to make back up copies of Playstation 3 games?
I have several playstation 3 games and I also have a 3 year old. I would like to back up my collection so I don’t end up having to re-buy some of the games I already have. Does anybody have any first had expirence with any software that works for this purpose? Thanks in advance

Best answer:

Answer by The smart one
I don’t think you can without changing things inside your console, making it an illegal console.

Give your answer to this question below!
Bid on the latest Name Brand Merchandise where the price goes down with every bid at Dubli.com



BACK, copies, Games, Playstation, Possible

No comments:

Post a Comment