Friday, December 31, 2010

Nice Bonsai Care Tree photos

Some cool bonsai care tree images:

Sudy’s Bonsai
bonsai care tree

Image by Visualist Images
Austin Photographer John R. Rogers shot this photograph. Check out the website www.JohnRRogers.com for more information & please make a comment .

Not too long ago my wife & I had the opportunity to spend a little time in Mount Gretna PA visiting family and taking photos of the surrounding area. In the mornings Sudy would fix an amazing breakfast before we left on our days outing. Then every evening upon returning, she would seemingly effortlessly throw together a dinner feast. Sitting in the kitchen window overseeing all this culinary preparation was this Bonsai tree. I'm told she has been caring for it for about 15 years. One morning the sun was hitting it just so and it called out for me to grab my camera and try and capture the moment. As you gaze at it's glowing leaves, I would love for you to imagine like I do the scent of hot cinnamon rolls baking, fresh coffee brewing & the laughter of good friends & family.

From my blog at: www.JohnRRogers.com

My new bonsai tree
bonsai care tree

Image by gabrielsaldana
Today I finally bought a new bonsai tree for my workplace.

I’ll start trimming it soon and see what comes of it. Hope I can take good care of it so it lasts many years.

New Business Ideas



Bonsai, Care, Nice, Photos, tree

No comments:

Post a Comment