Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Neal's Nintendo Wii

Check out these nintendo wii nintendo wii images:

Neal’s Nintendo Wii
nintendo wii nintendo wii

Image by Jeffery Simpson
Neal pre-orded an Nintendo Wii, so he got his on launch day. I went over to his place and played some Wii Sports, and it’s way too fun.

Home setup – Nintendo Wii.jpg
nintendo wii nintendo wii

Image by wabbit42
Using a Gefen HD Mate scaler, my Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and MacBook Pro can all be displayed on my Apple 20" Cinema display. This is the setup in Nintendo Wii mode.

Nintendo Wii Launch Goodies
nintendo wii nintendo wii

Image by Rob Boudon
These are my goodies from the Times Square Toys R Us Nintendo Wii Midnight Launch Party. I’m so glad it’s over, now I must sleep for like 3 days. Zzzzzzzzz.

By the way, My Times Square Wii Launch Party Video is up and ready for viewing!

Plus, you can check out Court & I dancing to stay warm in this guy’s video.

Bid on the latest Name Brand Merchandise where the price goes down with every bid at Dubli.com



Neal's, Nintendo

No comments:

Post a Comment