Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What is going to be the next Wii Mario platform game?

Question by CoolBoy13: What is going to be the next Wii Mario platform game?
I love Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy. I also love Wario Land Shake It. What will be the next Mario or Wario platform game on the wii to come out? Or any similar platform game with the same theme, style, and structure but with different characters instead? And when in 2009 this year will it come out It seems Nintendo just isn’t making any more Mario platform games. That’s the reason I got a wii. My genre is platformers. 10 POINTS TO THE BEST ANSWER!!!!!

Best answer:

Answer by Janna M
about it you can find information from the following website

http://electronics-world2009.blogspot.com/?q=Wii%20Mario%20platform

What do you think? Answer below!
Bid on the latest Name Brand Merchandise where the price goes down with every bid at Dubli.com



Game, Going, Mario, Next, platform

No comments:

Post a Comment