Friday, March 25, 2011

I have old Gold Sovereign coin?

gold sovereign value
by lisby1

Question by pujajanitz: I have old Gold Sovereign coin?
I have 2 Gold Sovereign coins written as follows on one side: GEORGIVS V D.G.BRITT:OMN:REX F.D.IND:IMP and a warrior riding a horse on the other side. it is of 1918 and 1925
I would like to know the value and wish to sell them.
I said i have two coins one is dated 1918 the other is dated 1925
I have gone to a Jeweller to confirm its solid gold and in Mint condition

Best answer:

Answer by suburban
The value of your gold sovereign, is determined by the price a collector will pay, according to condition.
At the moment of writing, gold is $ 950, per troy ounce.
Please go to a reputable dealer, (see yellow pages)

Give your answer to this question below! Gold Sovereign Value



Coin, Gold, Sovereign

No comments:

Post a Comment