Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Internet Dream" Original Song by Tay Zonday

GET RINGTONE!: www.taytone.com FREE MP3! Right-click and SAVE!* http *All rights reserved. LYRICS: Internet Dream “Man this internet’s something else” [Verse] Cuttin’ it close Let the dishes turn green Everyone chasin’ their Internet dream Some like it hot In a triple X funk Winnin’ the auction Turnin’ money to junk Cappin’ the flag In a virtual dash Skippin’ your wedding To play in a match [Chorus] Shut all the blinds You mighta been seen Sittin’ alone With your internet dream Winning the race For your digital fix Living your life With a clickity-click (Repeat) “So every day I swear I’m gonna go to bed at like eleven. And all of a sudden its 4AM . . . And I was just watching Youtube and reading Wikipedia for five hours. It’s like MAN . . . you ask me the next day. I can’t even remember what I was doin. Crazy.” [Verse ] [Chorus] “I was talkin to my mom the other day And she’s like ‘Oh, My computer’s been acting up again!’ So I’m thinkin she got a virus or something . . . And I’m like ‘ok what’s wrong?’ And she’s like ‘You know that bar that you type the website in! It disappeared! I can never remember how to get it back!’ I’m like ‘ok Mom. We did this last week.’ I love my Mom and Dad. ” [Chorus X 2]

WORLD OF WARCRAFT VIDEO: A6 (the group): www.youtube.com Decision (The Pally): www.youtube.com Nyhm (The Warlock): www.youtube.com Gigi (The Hunter): www.youtube.com Abandonation (The Rogue): www.youtube.com Demineon (The Druid): www.youtube.com RedEye (The God amongst Machinimators): www.youtube.com For MP3′s: www.PVPGurl.com Lyrics [Chorus] I’m sick of all this raiding well Screw arena rating But nothing compares To pursueing all these honor kills I’m done with all these dailys and auction house trading But nothing compares To pursueing all these honor kills [Decision] Cool, guild downed archavon With a couple of healers inside or gone It’s Mr. Deci with a heal up his sleeve Crawl up on you like a murloc steez.. I can’t describe the gear I get When I roll agianst 6 people And damn i missed.. Ah shit the ret got it.. fuckkin dick just look at spec real quick Honor Kills make me hallucinate Then I Grind till I own all the dwarfy fakes.. so they ask holy DPS? whats happenin(xylan) just another alliance kid tryna rap again So crit, crit, c’mon crit I said c’mon crit Everybody in warsong just laugh a bit.. No at xylan, dumbass, hes shit.. We rock crits, better ask around always have GIGI to track u down Gnomey, your team is loosin now just reroll horde or alt f4 out.. [Nyhm] screw HKs you know its on when i start killin kiddies down in gnomeregan and your done when i run with demineon waitin at the GY for when your ass respawn startin wars in southshore triggerin alarms its

Best Auction Websites



Dream, Internet, Original, Song, Zonday

No comments:

Post a Comment