Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Parasite Eve 3 / 1st demo vid from TGS2008

Parasite Eve.the 3rd birthday secrect vid

Massive Action Game. *12/6/09* No more comments. You people who keep bringing up COD and MW2 are annoying. I love MW2 just as much as the next guy, but I’m sick of reading comments from 10 year old douchebag fanboys more concerned over graphics. If you’re not impressed with the beta video, remember, it’s a BETA. Nothing is going to be perfect. The entire point of a beta is to test things out for bugs and keep the game in check that things will run as intended. People taking part in the beta can let the developers know when they found a bug, and the devs will go and check it out in case they might miss that on their own. This game WILL fix a lot of areas when it hits retail. Those of you complaining have no idea as to what you’re talking about. No, I’m not running around with my squad. Don’t care. You can still do fine on your own. Yes, I am doing a lot of things wrong such as not healing myself or using iron sights. This video was made during the first couple days of the private beta, and a lot of people including myself had no clue what they were doing or where to go, so we’re just running around getting a feel for the giant maps and multiple players everywhere. There are other videos that actually show people working together, so please don’t take my video as the ONLY video to make a judgment about the game. There was no lag. I never lost connection. And for a console game to have so many people playing at once, there was no slow down. I didn’t show it, but there’s a

Cheapest Playstation 3



demo, from, Parasite, TGS2008

No comments:

Post a Comment