Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ledisi - Alright

Ledisi – Alright Lyrics: This life can make me so confused but it’s alright Living day by day I feel so used. That ain’t right I just wanna run and hide But I don’t have the time to cry and it’s alright (it’s alright)… it’s alright… alright Many thoughts are running through my head… it’s alright Wishing to be somewhere else but here and it’s alright I can’t wait to see your face I need a smile and your embrace I’m alright (it’s alright, it’s alright)… I’m alright… yeah Life can bring us through many changes it’s alright (Never give up) Just don’t give up know that it’s gonna be alright People come and they go (they go) It’s just the way that it goes Everything is everything… It’s alright! Sometime the rain it makes me sad and it’s alright Some things in the world they make me mad and it’s alright In the morning when I see the sun I know I’m not the only one and it’s alright (it’s alright), it’s alright… (hey) Wish I had some money to pay my bills I can’t even buy that dress on sale but it’s alright Having money don’t mean a thing Loving you is everything and I’m alright (it’s alright), I’m alright yeah Life can bring us through many changes it’s alright (It’s gonna be alright) Just don’t give up know that it’s gonna be alright People come and they go (they go) It’s just the way that it goes Everything is everything… It’s alright! Oh oh oh Everything is everything Oh oh oh oh oh oh It’s gonna be alright [repeat] Life can bring us through many changes it’s
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Learn to sew a dress easily and simply. This installment of How to Sew a Dress shows you how to cut the blouse section from the shorter piece you cut in part 1. Subscribe to get all the tutorials. See www.sewsing.com for link to buy the pattern online.

Top Online Shopping Sites



Alright, Ledisi

No comments:

Post a Comment