Question by Aden Sickle: Are there still PS3 models which can play all three playstation gen games?
I know originaly the 60gig version had all three engines but I read in Game Informer that Sony ending production for backward compatible models. I haven’t heard anything else about it so I was wondering if the 60 gig PS3 could still play all three games or if I needed to just keep my PS2.
(I already own a Elite 360 so no console waring.)
Best answer:
Answer by Nomad
the 80gb b/c MGS4 bundle one is still available but is becoming increasingly limited, it plays most games, ive only come across two or 3 of mine that dont work.
What do you think? Answer below!
Bid on the latest Name Brand Merchandise where the price goes down with every bid at Dubli.com
'Still, Games, models, play, Playstation, there, Three
No comments:
Post a Comment