Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What is the best sample rate to export to mp3 at?

Question by Tom E: What is the best sample rate to export to mp3 at?
I am using cubase and getting descent results but when i export to mp3 i always have a degrade in sound quality. I know that this is cause the format is lower resolution but i hear other peoples songs that they have converted into mp3′s and they are of much better quality. I must be doing something wrong. How would i go about getting the best result when exporting to mp3?

Best answer:

Answer by torpex2002
its all in the options just before you click save as, set it to 16bit stereo 320kbs. if you’re making an audio CD export it as WAV.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Bid on the latest Name Brand Merchandise where the price goes down with every bid at Dubli.com



Best, export, rate, sample

No comments:

Post a Comment