Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hauppauge HD PVR Setup Tutorial Xbox 360 PS3

Here is a video showing how to setup a Hauppauge HD PVR to record your Xbox 360 or PS3 gaming. This device captures FULL 720p HD video in M2TS format and is more than worth the $ $ $ for anyone interested in capturing their gaming in STUNNING quality. www.hauppauge.com Although this is an excellent device, it does have a few drawbacks if you’re not prepared. Please read below for details. 1) You need AT LEAST a dual core PC with AT LEAST 1 gig of RAM… 2) You need AT LEAST a 256 meg Video Card… 3) You NEED HD video editing software that will recognize the M2TS files produced by the Hauppauge. (I use Sony Vegas Pro 8.0c, but Pinnacle Studio and Corel Video Studio work as well.) If you have all the above, video capturing should be easy as pie, and you’ll have stunning HD quality videos on YouTube in no time! Please comment below or email me at wepeeler@aol.com if you have any questions. I will do my best to answer them all. Hauppauge HD PVR website: www.hauppauge.com Hauppauge HD PVR DRIVERS: www.hauppauge.com Sony Vegas Pro 8.0c demo: www.sonycreativesoftware.com ClearCut83′s channel: www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 0 / 5

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe is the latest MK game from Midway. Released in November here in the US it unites the MK realms with the DC universe which is the home of Batman, Superman and various other tights wearing individuals. Now I love me some Mortal Kombat that much is clear from my other videos, but I am also a DC comics reading fool. Yes my friends Sinestro Corps War, Resurrection of Ra’s al Ghul, All Star Superman (which is great by the way) etc…I was there. So when this game was released I was pretty stoked about finally seeing what would happen if Sub-Zero fought Batman (spoiler- awesomeness!). Here is how it went down. I went to Blockbuster to check if they had it for rent since I have a game pass and Im not the kind of person that just goes to a game store to drop 60 on a game I dont know is worth it. Lucky for me they had a few copies for the PS3 so I immediately took it home and popped in into my system. I immediately noticed how satisfying the fighting engine is. Combos are much more fluid than in Armageddon (which I still love) or any of the prior generation MK games. Along with the new fighting system comes a new 2 tiered combo breaker meter where you can build up and store combo breaker “juice”? by dishing out and taking damage. As soon as the first tier is filled you can use it at any time or save both tiers to go into a Rage mode where your hit reaction animations are turned off and you can just wail on your opponent non stop. Klose Kombat and Free
Video Rating: 0 / 5

Cheapest Playstation 3



Hauppauge, Setup, Tutorial, Xbox

No comments:

Post a Comment