Monday, February 14, 2011

What Is The Best Laptop With These Specs?

Question by Abdelhamid Omar: What Is The Best Laptop With These Specs?
Kay . So I Wanna Buy A Laptop

For : 3rd generation gaming / 3d Modeling and Animating

Specs:

1GB Graphics Card
Dual Core Processor
3GB Ram
320 GB Hard Drive
Premium Windows 7
12-15 Inches Wide Screen

Price : around 399$

Is it Possible ? XD

I Found “Toshiba Satellite L500″
But I need more suggestions Just In Case Anything Goes Wrong

Thanks For reading And Thanks For All Useful Answers

Best answer:

Answer by Mike
I use my Fujitsu AMILO Notebook Li 3710 for all of those things. it doesn’t match up with all what you want but it is a great laptop.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Satellite L500 Price



Best, Laptop, Specs, these

No comments:

Post a Comment