Monday, February 21, 2011

Q&A: Besides online auctions like eBay, anyone know of any other LEGIT work-at-home jobs i could do for extra $$?

Question by nickimama on the beach: Besides online auctions like eBay, anyone know of any other LEGIT work-at-home jobs i could do for extra $ $ ?
Besides online auctions like eBay, anyone know of any other LEGIT work-at-home jobs i could do for extra $ $ ? I am a stay at home mom, pregnant and i have MS so that is why i stopped working outside the home. It became too much.

I tried the eBay route for a while, but it seemed like it required too much, to get to little, as i didnt have enough capital to buy wholesale, etc. I couldn’t keep up with it enough to make a significant profit. I can do many other things, great on the computer, superior typing skills, tons of customer service experience, plus i’m a huge computer nerd in quite a few ways! There is tons of stuff that i could do, but the problem is finding where i’m needed..

i’m only looking for job ideas where i won’t have to invest much (if any) money initially, as i hardly have a pot to squat on these days. I want to help my family. Please let me know youre ideas!

Best answer:

Answer by Bert H
Do a simple rearch for “Work at home” from any browser and you’ll get more responses than you can handle. The cheapest one I’ve seen is for $ 2.95 to get started.
(It’s legit too, cause I get it through a Web site as a subscriber).

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Online Home Auctions



anyone, Auctions., besides, could, eBay, Extra, Jobs, Know, Legit, Like, online, WorkAtHome

No comments:

Post a Comment