Saturday, February 26, 2011

Q&A: whats the best online auction website to buy cellphones except Ebay?

Question by Kashif: whats the best online auction website to buy cellphones except Ebay?
I am looking for auction websites for cellphones that are legitimate and it;s safe to make online payments on them. I don’t like Ebay anymore. Ebay is full of shoddy sellers now who ask for hell of money for centuries old phones.

Best answer:

Answer by Bid C
I wish I could help you. Ebay has gotten rediculous with their fees and listing policies. That is why my friends and I are creating our own listing site. It will be a monthly fee of $ 7.99 for upto 1000 listings. No final value fees, insertion fees, no need to inflate shipping charges.

It’ll be a few months unitl it’s up and going though.

I don’t realy know of any other site where you can find cell phones. Have you tried craigslist?

What do you think? Answer below! Best Auction Websites



auction, Best, cellphones, eBay, except, online, Website, What's

No comments:

Post a Comment