Thursday, February 17, 2011

Q&A: How can I get a live stream of eBay auctions on my website?

Question by Eddie: How can I get a live stream of eBay auctions on my website?
I’m looking to get a live stream of eBay auctions on my website concerning the product that my company sells. Does anyone know how I can do this? Is it a simple script that I can type in? I’m not really interested in anything I would have to pay for, so please don’t post it if that is the case :P . Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Resident Heretic
You can’t. Ebay isn’t a “streaming” auction site. Ebay DOES have tools that let you keep an eye on the items you’re selling (and reminds you when the auction is getting close to the end).

Give your answer to this question below! Website Auctions



Auctions., eBay, Live, stream, Website

No comments:

Post a Comment