Saturday, January 29, 2011

2 Year Old Baby Smokes Cigarettes - Are Parents Cashing in? Kids Speak up!

My kids and I just happened to see a news report on a child who is only a two year old toddler smoking on a cigarette. I was so disgusted and full of rage when I saw that news and I almost destroyed a 60 inch LCD TV screen but since my kids were there in the same room I was kept calm. The nest day I decided to go outside with my daughters and get some fresh air before the storm came. I was angry thinking about this crazy news from the other day so I felt the need to grab my video camera and discuss how wrong it is and let you hear my kids point of view on the topic along with a few words of my own. Now it is time for you to speak out and say what is on your mind. How do you feel about this? Post a comment or video response below. I hope I don’t see any young kids smoking around their parents this Summer otherwise I will be cooperating with the local police and social services to take care of the problem and help save a child’s life.
Video Rating: 0 / 5

Bid on the latest Name Brand Merchandise where the price goes down with every bid at Dubli.com



baby, Cashing, Cigarettes, kids, parents, Smokes, Speak, Year

1 comment:

  1. So, as a first timer here I wanted to say that your site is completely superb! We’re interested in starting a volunteer community initiative in this niche. The tips on your blog were extremely helpful to us, as it gave us something to work on. Thanks.

    Telephone Service Providers

    ReplyDelete