Monday, January 31, 2011

What is different between the Plasma TV, LCD TV screen, and which is better for home use?

Question by razaq y: What is different between the Plasma TV, LCD TV screen, and which is better for home use?
What is different between the Plasma TV, LCD TV screen, and which is better for home use?
Many Thanks

Best answer:

Answer by icarntsing
I have been told that plasma screens get quite hot, so are not a good idea if you have young children. Also, LCD screens last a lot longer than plasma. In fact, when I was researching which one to have myself, I didn’t find one good reason to buy a plasma. I bought a LCD and its great.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Bid on the latest Name Brand Merchandise where the price goes down with every bid at Dubli.com



better, between, Different, Home, Plasma, SCREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment