Saturday, January 29, 2011

How do I fix my acer aspire one ZG5, when I turn it on it gets stuck on the blue aspire one screen?

Question by Rob: How do I fix my acer aspire one ZG5, when I turn it on it gets stuck on the blue aspire one screen?
I turn it on it boots, and then it gets stuck on the blue screen that says aspire one in the bottom right hand corner, also the caps lock light blinks (no idea why) does any body have any ideas, iv looked around but nobody seams to have the same problem thx for any help.

Best answer:

Answer by el guapo
could be an issue with the mother board or more likely the hard drive. Contact acer for assistance

Give your answer to this question below!
Bid on the latest Name Brand Merchandise where the price goes down with every bid at Dubli.com



acer, aspire, BLUE, Gets, SCREEN, stuck, Turn

No comments:

Post a Comment