Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Should I buy a 40"-46" Samsung LCD TV, or plasma, or dlp?

Question by Kathy H: Should I buy a 40″-46″ Samsung LCD TV, or plasma, or dlp?
Went looking at tv’s today. I checked out all the brands. They best picture (color, pixelation, picture change) we found was Samsung (the runner up was Sony). We didn’t like the black tones in the DLP, but the salesman said it’s better in the dark. (I know the picture overall is better, but color pixelation?) The plasma and the LCD were beautiful, but I have read in user reviews that they have problems. The plasma has burn-in issues and the LCD TV would mute itself randomly. I guess there was a firmware update for the LCD that fixes it. Also, they mentioned Samsung has crappy customer service. Am I reading the rantings of a few or should we go with a different brand? PLEASE HELP! All experiences appreciated!

Best answer:

Answer by Ron Burgundy
I have a 50″ Samsung DLP and I love it.It is great for video games since it does not suffer from burn in.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Bid on the latest Name Brand Merchandise where the price goes down with every bid at Dubli.com



4046, Plasma, samsung, should

No comments:

Post a Comment