Saturday, January 29, 2011

Work Space, circa 2009 - The Serene Workspace

Some cool lcd samsung images:

Work Space, circa 2009 – The Serene Workspace
lcd samsung

Image by Schodts
Welcome to my current workspace Circa June 2009 –

Obviously this is the place where I spend most of my time. While it may seem a bit much. I utilize every bit of it…and then some. While it may also look expensive, I can assure you it’s been frugally cobbled together over many years.

I’m still looking for the perfect chair, does anyone have any ideas?

Once I’m done with the final work space I’ll post "behind the scenes" pictures.

Switch over to this link to see, "The Lifehacker Effect"
—–

Thanks to Jason Fitzpatrick – lifehacker.com/people/jfitzpatrick/posts/ – for featuring my desk as the "Workspace of the Day – AKA: the Serene Workspace." The Serene Workspace

Thanks to Trent Johnson of www.unplggd.com for featuring it as … Workspace Evolution

Thanks to h1brd of scarletbits for featuring it in his article… 5 Workspaces You Should Look At . As the only non-Mac system featured…I was especially pleased.

Thanks to Elliot Swan for featuring it on his site… Worth Working For.

Thanks to www.madboxpc.com/fanboy-wars-12/ ‘s for featuring my desk in their article on LCD’s.

Samsung LCD HDTV 092906 009
lcd samsung

Image by Matt Brett
Got my TV, whoo! We’ve only had a few hours to spend together, but we’re getting on just great so far.

We’re going to have to rearrange the wall unit a bit now to make up for the lack of vertical space this TV takes up. Deanna came up with a good idea to cover up the back entirely which would hide those wires and the white wall as well.

Samsung C8000 65″ LCD TV
lcd samsung

Image by krynsky
Of all the new TV’s I saw at the show I think Samsung had the nicest both from a picture quality standpoint as well as aesthetically.

Bid on the latest Name Brand Merchandise where the price goes down with every bid at Dubli.com



2009, circa, Serene, Space, Work, Workspace

No comments:

Post a Comment