Saturday, January 29, 2011

Q&A: How to run a software from an external USB hard drive?

Question by sams_love_2000: How to run a software from an external USB hard drive?
Hi,
I recently bought and installed a software (small filesize) in my E drive (external USB hard drive), with a thought that I can use the software by connecting the usb hard drive to any machine. But now, I don’t know how to copy the desktop shortcut or see the program in program list when I connect the hard drive to another computer. Hope you got it. Please find me the solution.

Best answer:

Answer by Matthew L
u cud make a shortcut on ur desktop. some software might not be able to run just on a thumb drive. if its only one .exe then it shud, but if it is a series of files and folders then proably not

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Bid on the latest Name Brand Merchandise where the price goes down with every bid at Dubli.com



Drive, External, from, hard, software

No comments:

Post a Comment